Thursday, April 2, 2020

International Fake Journal Month Day One April1, 2020

This year, I had NO IDEA what to do for my fake journal.  At a time when the world is in crisis, and life feels heavy and stressful, I hope that "fake" me finds solace within herself and inspires resilience and strength for others.
Fake me is the same character as last year.  18 yr-old Noreen, (no longer a troubled teen) was recently hired by a travel magazine to blog and sketch in Chiapas, Mexico during the month of June.  Because of the pandemic, she has been forced to self-isolate and her contract has been postponed indefinitely.

April 1, 2020

I'm beyond pissed.  No job, no trip, no life.  I'm house sitting for an artists and have been forced to remain here indefinitely.  She can't get home and I have nowhere to go. At least there are lots of windows in her studio.  I'm out here now.  I did a one line drawing and then went in with watercolour, but it sucked. I went took it to procreate to save it. 

Here's the view and the before...


No comments:

Post a Comment