Monday, April 2, 2018

April 2 Welcome to Your Life

April 2, 2018

Welcome to your life, Ankita.

Phil is on location til tomorrow.  It's me and the animals.  I got mad at him for being gone overnight.  He said "It's about more than just one night", then slammed the door.  He's been so stressed lately.  I don't want to pull him into my vortex.  "Everybody's got dead people.  It's no excuse to get everyone else dead along the way." - Rocket Raccoon.

When the zombie apocalypse comes, I'll be able to either whack them with my cast, or invite them for a drink.  God, I'm miserable.

I hereby promise to stay positive.  Why drag everyone down with me?  I snapped at Phil this a.m. to take out the compost.  It wasn't even full.

I watched an entire season of the Dog Whisperer and have now moved on to All Creatures Great and Small on YouTube.  I called the clinic five times.  Viv told me to take another painkiller.


No comments:

Post a Comment