Friday, April 12, 2019

Session 12 - Apology


Dr. E asked me about my friends.  I said I didn't have any.  She reminded me that Inga and Jocelyn sounded like they were good friends.  I told her that they don't count because they're old.  But then I told her about Becca and how we used to be BFFs.  Of course Dr E asked me what happened and I couldn't really say.  But then I remembered that it was right after Grandma Kay died.  Becca and I were at the Red River Ex and she was going on and on about some cute guy she liked that worked at the Dairy Queen, and I was getting madder and madder.  Finally, I said, "As if he'd ever look at you.  Anorexic with thick glasses... he probably gobs in your Skor Blizzard."   She looked at me like I punched her.  She hasn't talked to me since.  I never called her.  I avoid her in the halls.   

No comments:

Post a Comment