Monday, April 29, 2019

Monday Session - I got a job!

I'm freaking out.  Mrs. Hildebrand put my name forward as one of the students she recommended to travel to Thunderbay to be a junior art instructor at The Forest School.  She talked with Dr. E and everything is set for a summer job teaching art!

This is where I'll be going.  It's 45 minutes outside of Thunderbay and it's for 3 weeks this summer.  I can't believe it.  I'll be getting paid to do art.  I have a job.  I feel like I won the 649.

This is where I'll be going.  They sent a picture of the view from the school.  Of course, it'll look a whole lot different in July.  I did it as a blind drawing.  They also have a guest instructor coming to teach yoga and meditation, and I can go to those classes for free.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment