Monday, April 8, 2019

Session 7 - Teddy Bear's Picnic

Dr. Ethans asked me to draw a picture of myself when I was the happiest in my life.  In Kindergarten, I got to carry the picnic basket in the Teddy Bear's Picnic at the school Spring Concert. I got to lead a family of teddy bears skipping in a circle around a tree in the centre of the stage. I felt so proud and happy and couldn't wait for the show. On the night of the performance, I had the flu and remember feeling worse and worse right before the song.  I ended up puking in the picnic basket right on stage. 
I wanted to die.  Afterward, Grandma Kay said to me that she couldn't tell that I puked, that she thought it was part of the show and I was gobbling up the goodies.  She always made things right, even though I knew she was lying.



No comments:

Post a Comment